• Provide Tier 1/2/3 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
• Provide support for the dispatch of system and hardware problems and remains involved in the
resolution process from start to finish. Track all hardware shipments from vendors to destination.
• Take complete ownership of all support duties. Ensure tickets are handled correctly and quickly.
• Work daily with remote support tools troubleshooting a wide variety of issues with end users. Must have
extensive remote support history.
• Create and improve SOP documentation, be the leader in all aspects of IT Support.
• Ensure Asset Management is maintained, updating constantly to ensure accuracy.
• Configure, deploy and manage Windows operating systems.
• Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for
all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
• Provides after-hours, weekend monitoring and support of production environment
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university. 5 years of related
system administration experience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree
• Expert knowledge of Windows 10 and Office 2016 troubleshooting with these and older versions.
• Strong knowledge of Apple products, OSX, iOS devices, expert in Wi-Fi technologies
• Strong knowledge of Office 365 Tenant with OneDrive and SharePoint
• Knowledge of Active Directory, GPO's, NTFS permissions and infrastructure services DNS, DHCP,
• Knowledge of Windows server administration how client/server works, file shares
• Knowledge of desktop imaging technologies, ability to image desktops locally and remotely
• Knowledge of routers and switches, CCNA a plus, SAN, VMware, IP Phones
• Excellent written, typing and verbal communications skills
• Excellent organization, observation, followup skills
• Attitude of doing whatever it takes to get the job done (not a clock watcher)
• Attitude of constantly wanting to improve as IT is ever changing with new technologies
• Valid US Passport (or can easily obtain) and the ability to travel 25-50% when necessary