Are you performance-driven and want your impact to actually matter? Do you want to personally grow and use that expertise to transform your company, industry and the world itself? Do you want to be part of a family that works and plays together; that believes anything is possible and then goes after it?
At goTRG we are designing next generation applications/Software and robotics to achieve more with less.
goTRG has doubled sales in the last three years, we are now ramping up for serious growth. We are looking for valued and passionate team members in every functional area.
Position: Brand / Communication Designer
Reports to: Design Director
We are seeking a Brand Designer with a multidisciplinary style and a passion for storytelling. This role collaborates with the Marketing team by creating impactful visual assets and content across all marketing channels and mediums, from digital ads and emails to infographics and social graphics. This role presents a great opportunity to bring expressiveness to our brand and to collaborate with marketers, writers, and designers to build creative ways to bring the goTRG story to life.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
Evolve the goTRG brand across multiple channels and mediums, including digital ads, emails, social media, video, animation, and more
• Set design strategy and direction for brand campaigns, product launches, and educational materials
• Collaborate with other designers, writers, marketers, and others to guide our brand forward
• Work among a talented team of designers, providing one another feedback and perspective, driving for a cohesive experience across all touch points
• Work with company partners to help visually communicate our brand positioning across the web and through video What you’ll need:
• 3+ years experience in a brand-specific, design-related field at a design agency or in-house team
• Understanding of and passion for visual storytelling, ability to tell complex stories with simplicity
• Strong portfolio that highlights a broad range of digital work across email, paid advertising, social media, and in-product channels
• Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
• Willingness to embrace an iterative design process and receptive to feedback
• Fluency in a variety of design tools including Sketch, InVision, and the Adobe Suite
• Ability to independently drive multiple projects at a time, meet tight deadlines, and push projects further than expected
• Strong attention to detail
Nice to have:
• Illustration skill set
• A passion for communication and storytelling
• Experience designing with code (e.g. HTML email templates, CSS, etc.)
• Comfortable using animation for both marketing and product assets
• Experience using shared design systems (e.g. Figma) in your workflow
Effectively communicate across all levels and functions:
Required Education and Experience
The first end-to-end Business Solution.
goTRG is a leader in the implementation and execution of Omni-Channel and Supply Chain solutions. Our innovative R1 technology powers every touch, movement and decision for the world's largest companies resulting in superior net margins, controls and sell-through.
A fully managed goTRG solution delivers the smartest choices for every touch, movement and price decision for some of the world's largest companies while reducing their environmental footprint.