Are you performance-driven and want your impact to actually matter? Do you want to personally grow and use that expertise to transform your company, industry and the world itself? Do you want to be part of a family that works and plays together; that believes anything is possible and then goes after it?
At goTRG we are designing next generation applications/Software and robotics to achieve more with less.
- Re-defining basic business functions like warehouse management and resource planning
- Pioneering new omnichannel e-commerce breakthroughs
- Inventing innovative robotics and automation tools
- Using our technology to help our partners achieve greater profitability, and reduce their environmental footprint
goTRG has doubled sales in the last three years, we are now ramping up for serious growth. We are looking for valued and passionate associates in every functional area.
The Client Services Specialist will be the primary client liaison and will be responsible for software deployments for new clients. During the new client launch phase, they will provide the necessary software training, coordination, and support.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Act as the primary point of contact for all new business assigned to you
- Collaborate with implementation team and new clients while advising on best practices for business
- Assist customers with configuration and troubleshooting during their implementation
- Develop, refine, and maintain training processes and procedures
- Provide accurate and timely status reporting within our CRM tool for all customer engagements
- Ensure all implementations are complete and on time
- Escalate client launch issues as needed
- The ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be regarded as a self-starter
- The ability to comprehend highly configurable software
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- The ability to be adaptable and effectively handle and adjust to changes in priorities and assignments
- The ability to build customer relationships and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Experience in developing software training curricula
- The ability to present ideas effectively to individuals or groups
- The ability to change the direction of presentation to suit the needs of the audience
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, Excel, and web browsers
- A minimum of 2 years of professional work experience in a software applications industry
- Expertise in software training a strong plus
- Zen Desk ticketing or ticketing queue system experience
Experience with remote-based training tools such as WebEx, Goto Meeting, or Live Meeting, a plus
goTRG is a leader in the implementation and execution of Omni-Channel and Supply Chain solutions. Our innovative R1 technology powers every touch, movement and decision for the world's largest companies resulting in superior net margins, controls and sell-through.
A fully managed goTRG solution delivers the smartest choices for every touch, movement and price decision for some of the world's largest companies while reducing their environmental footprint.