We are a seeking a self-motivated Computer Repair Technician with a positive attitude and strong troubleshooting skills to join our growing team of skilled technicians at our repair facility in Rogers, AR. This individual must have a solid work ethic and a passion for technology.
***This is a 2nd shft position. The hours are Mon-Thurs 3:30pm-2am***
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
Reports to Lead Technician and mainly responsible for the repair of computer hardware and software systems in a high production environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
● Strong punctuality and attendance are required.
● Repair laptops, desktops, and tablets to factory specifications.
● Operates within standard operating procedures. (SOPs)
● Identifies and procures the hardware and software needed to satisfy repairs.
● Meet production goals and deadlines.
● Document and keep detailed records of all work performed.
● Provides updates, status and completion information to Team Lead.
● Working in a clean orderly manner is necessary (neat & organized workstation)
● Work with teammates to complete other non-technical tasks/special assignments as needed.
● Performs all other duties as assigned by Team Lead.
Education, Work Experience and Specialized Skills/Knowledge:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Prior work experience in computer hardware/software installation and troubleshooting preferred.
· Troubleshooting hardware and software issues is a must.