Are you performance-driven and want your impact to actually matter? Do you want to personally grow and use that expertise to transform your company, industry and the world itself? Do you want to be part of a family that works and plays together; that believes anything is possible and then goes after it?
At goTRG we are designing next generation applications/Software and robotics to achieve more with less
and bring intelligent solutions to the reverse supply chain.
goTRG is:Re-defining basic business functions like warehouse management and resource planningPioneering new omni-channel e-commerce breakthroughsInventing innovative robotics and automation toolsUsing our technology to help our partners achieve greater profitability, and reduce their environmental footprint
goTRG has doubled sales in the last three years, we are now ramping up for serious growth. We are looking for passionate associates in every functional area.
Position: Enterprise Account Manager
Department: Business Development & Client Services
Classification: Salaried Exempt
Reports to: Director
The Enterprise Account Manager owns the business relationship of the accounts in their assigned market. This role manages one, or multiple complex, high-value accounts. Will be responsible for driving customer value and ensuring the organization is meeting all contractual agreements, while delivering profitable results for goTRG. Account Managers influence sales opportunities, ensuring buy-in from stakeholders across the organization as well as manage customer expectations.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Ensures sales and product objectives are met and exceeded
- Prepare, implement and executive strategic account plans
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that measures attainment of sales goals
- Work strategically with the Senior Leadership across the assigned accounts to deliver business plans, analytics on actual performance to identify trending opportunities / challenges and provide recommended solutions
- Conduct high-level conversations with executives to address business needs
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates along with predictable and precise sales forecasts
- Respond to RFP’s ongoing to achieve quarterly targets
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Keep informed of industry trends and feed this information to the Product Sales, Product Development Team and Marketing team, to strengthen the goTRG offering in the assigned vertical
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as required. Attend Industry specific tradeshows and conferences to support marketing programs.
- Delivery of on-site and online sales presentations and software demos
- Travel to locations within the U.S and occasional international travel required
Skills & Work Traits
- Strong communication skills with consultative professional business acumen
- A strong analytical orientation, comfortable with data and producing data-driven solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Highly motivated, positive attitude and driven by targets
- Ability to engage, negotiate, discuss and present with C-Level Executives
- Understanding of supply chain and eCommerce sales
- In-depth knowledge of SaaS business model and Software Sales Cycle
- Strong understanding of software, support, and service contracts and agreements
- Strong Excel skills, augmented by experience with other analytical and business intelligence tools
- Comprehensive grasp of enterprise application requirements / architecture
- Business knowledge of SQL and/or other database technology
- 3-5 years of previous software and service sales and account management or relevant experience with enterprise accounts
- Experience defining solutions with clear value propositions that provide tangible ROI to their business
- Experience identifying and developing enterprise-level accounts
- A proven track record of closed sales and strong client satisfaction in accounts managed
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales
- Proven leadership ability with multi-functional teams of specialist peers collaborating to deliver exceptional service to clients
goTRG is the market leader in fully managed solutions for the reverse supply chain. Our solutions uniquely integrate eCommerce, SaaS and Supply Chain elements, which sets our company apart from the rest of the reverse logistics industry. The company’s innovative R1 technology powers every touch, movement and decision for the world’s largest companies resulting in superior net margins, controls and sell-through.
goTRG has processed and sold 35 million units with a retail value of over $2.3 billion in the last year. 100,000 SKU’s are simultaneously listed on 22 marketplaces with a retail value of over $100 million. R1 has collected and curated data for over 100 million UPC’s from over 50 marketplaces in the last year.