Are you performance-driven and want your impact to actually matter? Do you want to personally grow and use that expertise to transform your company, industry and the world itself? Do you want to be part of a family that works and plays together; that believes anything is possible and then goes after it?
At goTRG we are designing next generation applications/Software and robotics to achieve more with less.
- Re-defining basic business functions like warehouse management and resource planning
- Pioneering new omnichannel e-commerce breakthroughs
- Inventing innovative robotics and automation tools
- Using our technology to help our partners achieve greater profitability, and reduce their environmental footprint
goTRG has doubled sales in the last three years, we are now ramping up for serious growth. We are looking for valued and passionate team members in every functional area.
Position: Regional Fulfillment Specialist
Salary: $00,000 to $00,000
FLSA Classification: …
Reports to: Regional Fulfillment Manager
Position Summary: As a Regional Fulfillment Specialist, your key area of responsibility will be to assist the Regional Fulfillment Manager and General Managers to ensure orders are processed within the service level agreements. Work closely with the Inbound, Order Processing and Outbound teams, Client Services, Sales team and other internal support teams.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Oversee the daily fulfillment process, including management of the sales order process, completing the receiving process by tracking all incoming shipments and following daily shipping procedures per our shippers and customers.
- Travel (greater than 80%) to each facility and ensure orders are being prioritized by Ready to Ship and all facilities are following the R1 processes when shipping orders.
- Completes ongoing training to stay current with existing system requirements, staying current with fulfillment processes, develop new skills, and to maintain proficiency with company requirements.
- Implement and help develop new procedures/practices based on current business needs and expectations.
- Continue meeting or exceeding of department performance goals.
- Thinks outside of the box and searches for innovative solutions.
- Demonstrates positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Must possess strong verbal communication skills and be able to convey information to others in a clear and concise manner.
- Understanding of warehouse safety and compliance with outgoing carrier shipments.
Effectively communicate across all levels and functions:
- Associates degree and/or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Able to work in typical warehouse environment with temperatures ranging from 50° to 90°F.
- Great attention to detail and has the ability to develop effective solutions and manage tasks efficiently and on time.
- Computer experience. Proficient use of MS Office Suite.
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Excellent communication skills- able to coach, train and assist team members.
- Must be willing to travel (greater than 80%) nationally and possibly Canada.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and a strong focus on customer service.
The first end-to-end Business Solution.
goTRG is a leader in the implementation and execution of Omni-Channel and Supply Chain solutions. Our innovative R1 technology powers every touch, movement and decision for the world's largest companies resulting in superior net margins, controls and sell-through.
A fully managed goTRG solution delivers the smartest choices for every touch, movement and price decision for some of the world's largest companies while reducing their environmental footprint.