Are you performance-driven and want your impact to actually matter? Do you want to personally grow and use that expertise to transform your company, industry and the world itself? Do you want to be part of a family that works and plays together; that believes anything is possible and then goes after it?
At goTRG we are designing next generation applications/Software and robotics to achieve more with less.
- Re-defining basic business functions like warehouse management and resource planning
- Pioneering new omnichannel e-commerce breakthroughs
- Inventing innovative robotics and automation tools
- Using our technology to help our partners achieve greater profitability, and reduce their environmental footprint
goTRG has doubled sales in the last three years, we are now ramping up for serious growth. We are looking for valued and passionate team members in every functional area.
Position: Senior User Experience Designer
Reports to: Design Director
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
The Senior UX Designer is a hands-on role, creating designs, defining requirements, documenting and organizing various artifacts. You must also work adeptly with other designers, prototypers, and developers, teamwork is critical for success. The right candidate will be self-motivated, highly organized, and communicative.
- Identify gaps that need to be filled to scale the team, and increase efficiency and collaboration across team members and products
- Create designs and artifacts throughout the entire product development lifecycle such as journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, specifications
- Understand the value behind product decisions and advocate for solutions that bring both end user benefit and business value Develop comprehensive plans of action to strategically fill the identified gap areas
- Collaborate closely with design leaders, partner teams and goTRG's internal network of designers
- Facilitate education and training of developers and junior designers on the principles of design thinking
- Lead brainstorming workshops and co-design activities with internal groups and with end users
- Evangelize and support a unified and holistic Design System across the organization
- Be a change catalyst across the organization
Required Education and Experience
- A portfolio of your work must show applied knowledge of usability, user-centered design, and content strategy. Examples of prior facilitation, training or speaking engagements. Portfolio should show strong capacity for both logical and creative thinking. Work must show attention to detail in every aspect.
- 7-10 years experience driving design through high functioning, demanding product teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, HCI, Human Factors, or a related field/equivalent
- Passionate about user-centered design and the ability to zoom in on details, without losing sight of the big picture
- Must be a natural collaborator, able to draw on the expertise of others and know how to navigate relationships
- Energetic personality and a strong ability to build strong relationships across team members, practices and stakeholders
- Experience in structuring and implementing initiatives at scale with design and product teams
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with an emphasis on presenting to various audiences of experience level and size
- Ability to operate independently
- Exceptional at cutting through ambiguity and resolving conflicting priorities
- Experienced in creating, organizing, and maintaining documentation
- Experience with collaborative thinking and decision-making, preferably with agile or related development methodology
- Interdisciplinary, open-minded approach to problem-solving
The first end-to-end Business Solution.
goTRG is a leader in the implementation and execution of Omni-Channel and Supply Chain solutions. Our innovative R1 technology powers every touch, movement and decision for the world's largest companies resulting in superior net margins, controls and sell-through.
A fully managed goTRG solution delivers the smartest choices for every touch, movement and price decision for some of the world's largest companies while reducing their environmental footprint.