The Production Associate performs all tasks involved in the production of goTRG products. This position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible. The Production Associate ensures quality control – the amount and type of materials used and the finished goTRG product is of the utmost importance where production is concerned, and it is the obligation of a production associate to ensure that this is done properly.
• Check-in the appropriate products
• Test the product after it has been checked in
• Grade, clean, and accessorize the product
• Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages
• Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes
• Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
• Place finished goods on the designated pallet
• Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment
• Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands, and reach with hands and arms
• Must successfully lift up to 25 lbs.
• Attention to detail